THESE ARE THE APPLICABLE TERMS RELATING TO YOUR USAGE OF THIS SITE. AGREEMENT WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW SHALL BE INFERRED BY YOUR ENTRY INTO THE SITE.
AGE REQUIRED. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO LEGALLY CONTRACT.
- BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT YOU WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- HOWEVER IF YOU ARE OVER 13 AND BELOW 18 THEN YOU CAN ENTER THE SITE PROVIDED THAT YOUR PARENT OF GUARDIAN AGREES TO THESE TERMS ON YOUR BEHALF BY CLICKING THE RELEVANT BOX. BY DOING SO THEY AGREE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMIATION PAYMENT OF YOUR CHARGES INCURRED IN USING THE SERVICE VARIATIONS . YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT STROBE RECORDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE VARIATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY TO CHECK THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR SUCH VARIATIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THE DOWNLOAD SERVICE
THE DOWNLOAD SERVICE
Description: This download service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) is available to members for them to enter the Stroberecords.co.uk site (“the Site”) to acquire downloads of digital content including without limitation sound recordings, audio-visual material, software and data files in the following formats MP3 files, polyphonic ringtones and real tones (“the Content“), SUBJECT ALWAYS to the terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
Whilst a member;-
- You will be entitled to download an unlimited quantity of polyphonic ringtones and real tones.
- You can download recordings as MP3 files (a “Purchased Track”).
A Purchased Track is a recording that you can download and keep permanently
- You can have access to the main content of the site.
Use of Service:
- You acknowledge that the Content is protected by intellectual property rights and agree that you will only use the Content in accordance with the provisions of this agreement
- You will not permit any of the Content acquired by you to be reproduced, modified, or publicly performed other than in accordance with this agreement.
- The Content is for your own personal use, and not for commercial use and may only be stored for non-commercial purposes. You agree that you will not make the Content available on illegal peer to peer sites
- Burning, exportation and copying of Content is permitted by you, but it shall not be deemed to be a waiver, or in any way restrict or otherwise limit the rights of the copyright owners, including without limitation the respective owners of the underlying publishing in the sound recordings.
- You agree that you will not attempt (either alone or with others) to circumvent the navigational structure of the Site, or otherwise tamper with the Content and if Strobe Records become aware of any such activity they reserve the right to ban you from the Service
- You agree that you will not use the Service or the Content for any illegal activity or for any purpose that infringes the rights of Strobe Records or any third parties
- You will not take any action that imposes a disproportionate strain on the Site
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have compatible software to use the Service. Strobe Records accept no liability in relation to this
- You must set your mobile phone to receive text messages. To receive ringtones or real tones you must ensure that you are using a supported mobile phone for any Ringtones that you want to download, you can test the compatibility of your phone by following the instructions given
- You accept that some of the Content may contain lyrics that may be explicit, or may be otherwise potentially offensive and you agree that you will not hold Strobe records liable in relation to that for any losses whatsoever
Payment: You agree to pay for the Content downloaded at the stated price by one of the following payment methods through PayPal using:
MasterCard / Visa / Visa Delta Switch / Solo debit cards / Reverse SMS
- Each Purchased Track costs £1 per Album / 60p per Mini Album / 30p per Single (MP3 Format) (including VAT). If you require full manufacture’s version, include £1.50P per Album / Mini Album / Single Purchased
PayPal will get prior authorisation for the transaction and billing.
Strobe Records reserves the right to make changes to the prices at any time.
There is no right of refund once a download has occurred.
Prices are inclusive of vat or other applicable sales tax. Strobe Records will not charge vat in territories where it is not payable. No tax exemptions are applicable for use of the Service
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Copyright: Strobe Records (and it’s licensors) are the owner of the copyright in the Content and your usage is strictly in accordance with this agreement. You agree to observe the applicable copyright laws and to ensure that the copyright marks are preserved and are not tampered with.
Strobe Records and its licensors are the owners of the copyright in the Site including without limitation, the trade marks, visual interfaces, artistic images (including photographs), music and computer code. You agree not to infringe these rights in any way and only to access the Content by legitimate means through the Service. If you breach this provision then you may be subject to both civil and criminal penalties.
Access to the whole or part of the Content may be suspend or denied by Strobe Records in its absolute discretion without nonfiction to you.
Strobe Records may incorporate links to third party websites. However Strobe Records cannot be held liable for the actions of the third party sites, or any of their content. The onus of responsibility is with you when you use these sites and Strobe Records excludes liability for any losses so caused.
Strobe Records is a company registered at Record Label Registration London England and consequently this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales and the High Court in London shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided “as is” and without any warranty from Aardvark, its employees, suppliers, licensors, or other business partners whether express or implied by law. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Strobe Records cannot accept any liability in relation to any loss caused to you by through viruses, hacking, corruption, or other interference
- No oral information given by anyone purportedly on behalf of Strobe Records shall in any way create a warranty
* It is your responsibility to ensure that any particular device is compatible with the Service and you should make your own inquiries
- No liability is accepted in relation to consequential damages for loss of profits, interruption to your business or alike
You agree to indemnify and hold Strobe Records, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, licensors harmless from any demands, losses, claims or expenses (including solicitor’s fees) as a result of your use of the Service
Notices from Strobe Records shall be sent by email to the email address given in the Information or by letter to the postal address given. Notices by Strobe Records shall be by registered post to their address at 31A WALTERTON ROAD. MAIDA VALE. LONDON W9 3PE ENGLAND
The Data Protection Act 1998
Strobe Records complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998, and aims to maintain consistently high levels of best practice in its processing of personal data.
Personal information provided to Strobe Records will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection. In addition, personal information may be used for statistical analysis.
Personal data will be collected and processed by Strobe Records for the following purposes:
- To provide services / Administration / Marketing / Advertising and Promotions / Notification of events / Newsletters and Payment information
Through each communication from Strobe Records it is possible to opt-out of receiving further messages. Processing personal data for the above purposes may entail sharing the information with employees, contractors, agents and professional advisors servicing Strobe Records. However, written agreements exist between Strobe Records and such parties that there must be no disclosure or further processing of such personal data.
You have the right to ask Strobe Records for a copy of the personal data held about you and to request that the firm correct any inaccuracies in that information.
Use of your information for Direct Marketing
At each point of data collection, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future direct marketing material from Strobe Records. If you do not opt-out of such communications, the firm may provide information on appropriate services, or new additions and content to the site.
As a matter of best practice, Strobe Records aims to maintain the quality of the personal data it gathers and will store your personal information securely for as long a period as you wish. If at any time you want Strobe Records to stop sending such communications or if you wish to verify, update or amend your personal information then please mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Strobe Records Marketing Manager: Office +44 (0) 20 3662 3729. Mobile: + 44 (0) 7915329952
A "cookie" is a small text file that is put by a website on a user's computer hard drive. Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default; however, it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies. If your browser is set up to reject the firm’s cookie you may still use the website.
Cookies are often used to tell the website a user is registered and to personalise the user's visit to the website however a number of functions will not work without them.
Hyperlinks to third party websites
Strobe Records holds your personal data in accordance with the security provisions of the Data Protection legislation.
STROBE RECORDS PRICE CRUNCHER GUIDE!!
Limited Period Online PRICE CRUNCHER Promotional Prices:
MP3 ALBUM £0.00p only / MP3 TRACKS £0.00p only.
CD Album full manufacturer's version£0.00p
CD EP full manufacturer's version £0.00p
Vinyl manufacturer's version £0.00p
Vinyl Single full manufacturer's£0.00p